Monday, March 1, 2010

Hiatus!! =|

Waaa.. I think I could not update my wordpress and blogger regulary so I'll be on a hiatus for now but I''ll post here very soon probably after all of the school works are done..haha..


Wish me luck on my studies.. And for the mean time, please do visit my tumblr page : litratonijuan.tumblr.com wherein I update it daily too.. The reason I could not update wordpress and blogspot is because it takes a longer proces..haha.. Oh well.. Please do visit my tumblr page and I'll be back here very soon.. =))

1 comments:

goyo said...

sa tumblr na kasi naadik. hehe. napadaan lang. daan ka din minsan sa trying hard blog site ko. hehe.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Litrato ni Juan. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator