Friday, November 27, 2009

Buildings and Nothing MORE!!! (Black and White V.02)


The world today have already seen a lot of changes especially in technology. I really think that each and every country are improving theirs. And everyone now are trying to develop not only new technology but also their architecture.

I am proud to say that I think our country is coping up with the rest of the world even for just a little though. Maximizing ones resources is what we are all doing. We need some changes but not everything must be changed. =))

So here are some shots of the buildings that I took in which I think would be interesting enough for viewing pleasure. =))

Enjoy!!







Thank You!! Haha..

Piz out!! =))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Litrato ni Juan. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator