Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ho-Ho-Ho!! Advance Merry Christmas to ALL!!! =))


This night, I noticed that there were a lot of Christmas Decorations ( Parol, Christmas Lights, Christmas Trees, et. al.).. Even though we only have 30 Days til' Christmas, I believe everyone is pretty excited, especially me wherein I would celebrate my 18th on the 22nd of December..haha


I am glad that many would want to take part of this holiday season. And I believe all of you out there would enjoy having you loved ones and gifts this Christmas.


It's pretty early to greet all of you but I am so excited as much as you are.. So I am posting in advance, but I will post more about Christmas in the coming days.. =))










I am proud to say that this huge Christmas Tree the very famous one in my current Alma Mater, University of Santo Tomas (USTe).

You can visit this tree now, but I think they'll start to light it by next week.. Haha..

Gudnyt Y'all!! THis would be my last post for this day!! =))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Litrato ni Juan. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator