Thursday, November 26, 2009

Morning People!!!

Hmmm... My Classes always start in the afternoon.. But.. I always wake up early in the morning like 6am or even earlier just to for me to have a free ride with my Dad instead of paying an fx and a tricycle for me to get where I need to go to.


I am an observant and I observed that there were a lot of people these days. Now that everyone needs to work hard for Christmas is coming. This showed how all of us are willing to do anything..


Enjoy some of the shots of the morning people!! =))





This photo was taken in front of the runway of NAIA Airport!! =))


This is photo was taken near the Airport with probably a couple..yikee =))


THIS LAST SHOT shows an MMDA, in the Philippines, trying to fixed traffic but I think that they only wanted to look for victims and get money from them..arggh..

Haha..well.. One more pic for this day..

Piz OUt!! =))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Litrato ni Juan. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator