Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ang Juan sa Misa!! =))



A man from a mass or just what I expressed in Filipino terms " Ang Juan sa Misa". Juan is a term that Philippines refer to us, Filipinos or the mass. Well, it is pretty obvious that Filipinos are pretty religious and I am one of those and proud of it!! =))


In the 4th Commandment of God, "Remember to keep Holy the Sabbath's Day", it tells us that we must be always present during the Sabbath's day or Sunday in which we celebrate our Holy Mass. I stay true to this vow since last June only because I really wanted to be a good person for others as well. I think it is important for me to always observe my Sundays by going to mass together with my family.


Just like what I felt about going to church on my earlier posts on this blog, it kinda helped me relax all or everything. It is such a comfort to be and communicate with God and to see a lot of people form as a family on this one day of the week.


I think it is not that hard of a task to do, it would not ruin your "busy" day by going to church, PROMISE!! =)) ..


Just like here on my post, the picture shows a man went to church to attend the "SIMBANG GABI" or Misa De Gallo in which is very known for us. One of the priest said during one of the 9 masses that we attend to, "Magpasalamat kayo dahil tayo, nakakapag-celebrate ng pasko na mas maaga sa mga ibang nayon" =)).. I am glad about this fact because that is what Christmas is all about, celebrating the birth of Christ!! =))


So there's one more mass that is important before January 1, 2010,the New Year's eve Mass. Haha.. Enjoy!!=))



Piz out y'all =))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Litrato ni Juan. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator