Saturday, December 19, 2009

UST Paskuhan 2009!(Christmas Tree)


As what we all know, UST Paskuhan 2009 happened, of course, at the UST main field for its major happenings. Too bad, I did not fully participated in this event because I left the university by 6:00pm or so for some happenings with my life. Hehe.. I actually need to meet up with my high-school colleagues at SM San Lazaro but the time really did not cope with us for I was in a rush and my other colleague so we did not fully had that mini-dinner. I have to rush for the Anticipated Misa De Gallo at the Minor Basilica of San Lorenzo Ruiz or Binondo Church. I have been attending this Simbang Gabi for 5 days now that's why I did not managed to post new things. hehe


So here.. I actually did not post pics from the Paskuhan Yesterday for there are only few images. So to honor the yesterday's event, I will post the picture, from different angles, of out famous Paskuhan Tree..


Enjoy!! =))













Nyt Y'all =))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Litrato ni Juan. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator