Monday, December 7, 2009

My Most Beloved Church of All Time, Binondo Church =)) (v.04)

Well, here's my 2nd and last post of the day and the 4th of 5 blog posts about, once again, Binondo Church.


Just like what I said a million times now, I really admire this church that's why I made a 5 part special entries dedicated for the Minor Basilica of San Lorenzo Ruiz. It brought a lot of memories to people that I am seeing every time I went in there.


I will admit that it really changed my life and started to realize something good and probably bad too. It deals something with love. In a positive sense, it really brought me closer to my parents, especially to both my Mom and Dad because my Lola and Lolo always come too. They are my biggest priorities in life that when I really grow up as a real adult, I would really support them in everything that they need. It is just in return for everything that they gave to me. They opened my eyes on what I can be and should be.


And the other part about love.. Hmm.. Love is really a suicidal sometimes that you don't know if it's the right one or the wrong one. Well, I would not want to talk about it and elaborate it in a very detailed way because I don't if this is really something or simply just an admiration.." think again!!" (this one's for me) =))


So moving on, there is also one love that I found in this church and that is the choir even though sometimes the girls of the choir are not in tune, but I really admire the tune and the smooth voice of the boys. This part is really important for me because I am part of a Chorale Guild during my High-school days and it really changed my perspective on what life really is all about. They are absolutely great, both this choir and our choir.


But when someone found what really their love was.. For sure, it will to an everlasting happiness to the couple. =)).. So as my admirations for all the couples that stayed true to each other and those who will be soon, please do love your partners more than your life for they shall bring the best of memories you would every experience, a wonderful experience. =))


Enjoy the set that I took at the Binondo Church wherein someone gets married and they are walking towards the altar.. =))






Piz out! Nyt y'all =))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Litrato ni Juan. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator