Wednesday, December 16, 2009

UST Paskuhan 2009!(lanscapes)

God, you don't know how much I wanted to celebrate this holiday season. Haha.. Wait, first of all, sorry for not posting anything these past few days for I always came home pretty late because of Simbang Gabi. I am really happy that I am visiting simbang gabi because, basta, I like going to church.. Haha..


It was my first time last December 15, 2009 to visit a Misa De Gallo and there was so much joyfulness in every people.


So here, relating Christmas to my post is perfect especially if you are a Tiger or a Dugong Tomasino or Thomasian, you would probably know everything about this post.hehe


So these pictures show how Ust gave a background of how we will all celebrate our Paskuhan 2009, which tomorrow na. So all of these pictures are just landscapes pa lang and tomorrow would be the day talaga. ahah


So here, enjoy!! =))












0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Litrato ni Juan. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator