Sunday, December 6, 2009

My Most Beloved Church of All Time, Binondo Church =))


It's been a long time that I really wanted to take a set of photos from my most beloved church of all time, Binondo Church. This is the Church that I grew up on.


My history with the Minor Basilica of San Lorenzo Ruiz or best-known as Binondo Church, started when I was still 5 months old. I was baptized here with the assistance of my parents and especially the priest.


Years, more years and probably the rest of my life, I would visit this Church. That's how I really loved this Church. From the past years, I am really not that appreciating Binondo Church because I am just going there for the sake of going to mass. But recently, I realized how beautiful this church was. It's full of history and people here are all equal.


I enjoy most here every Sunday is the 8:30 mass by our Monsignor Jerome Reyes. He always give masses that are pretty current that he manages to apply the biblical teachings to our current situations. He makes us all laugh by starting his sermon with: "Mama Mary Loves You, pakiulit nga sa inyong mga katabi" =)).. There, then everyone looks at each other and started greeting as if everyone really are brothers and sisters and that's probably his purpose, for all us to be ONE. I am privileged to hear his pretty good sermon. =))


There's this also one thing that I really looked out to every Sunday but I think it is best for me not to tell it.. hmm.. I am really thinking about this almost the whole time I have time to think.


So there, you can hear more about my stories at Binondo Church on my 5-part Posts.. Pls do watch out for it.. tnx =))










Piz out y'all =))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Litrato ni Juan. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator