Monday, December 28, 2009

A Holiday Fireworks Story!! =))



Resumption of Classes are nearing for us students in which I am really not that excited about because there would be a lot of works again. But still, I could not get this holiday season out of my system. This Christmas season was the most memorable one for me because it was my first time to go to a Simbang Gabi or Misa de Gallo in which I already missing it. =((


A lot of things happened this Christmas Holiday and I am pretty much sure that there would be a lot more this coming New Year's Day. And with New Year's Day on its name, it means fireworks. Well, for us Filipinos, fireworks do mean a lot during new year's day.


Fireworks according to the sayings that they take bad spirits away and that it brings good fortune. Even though fireworks are banned in certain provinces, I am pretty sure that fireworks would still be present everywhere you look.


I am pretty sure that when you are looking at a fireworks display, there would be a smile on your face. I am sure that brings out the kid in you.


Once again, I am pretty aware that you know what happens in MOA every weekends, fireworks. So here are just some of the pictures that I took during a fireworks display. Enjoy!! =))









Piz out y'all =))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Litrato ni Juan. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator