Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What does people do in the morning??

Well, What do you think that most of the people do in the morning??


Well me, after taking a bath, of course I would ride a car then take pictures, well not everyday but almost, hehe.. So I've wanted to show some of the things by Filipinos every morning and you'll notice a common thing that they are doing.


Probably it's different from every countries but this is how we do it to keep ourselves healthy. But I think daylight from 6am-9am has its vitamins in it. Already proven by scientific facts.


I am glad that I got to witness along the streets what and how they keep themselves busy every morning. =))















Piz out Y'all =))


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Litrato ni Juan. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator