Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My Most Beloved Church of All Time, Binondo Church =)) (v.05)


Well here it is guys, the final and the last post of my 5 blog posts special about my favorite church of all time, which you already knew, Binondo Church.hehe =))


It's been kinda sad actually that this would be the last of my photo set of Binondo Church because I really wanted to tell a lot about this church.


I will admit to all of you viewers on how much I love this church that I it actually made me teary eyed sometimes by just going to this church because it's something very close and special to me that I don't wanna leave it. Having all the people there is like a one big family.


Earlier this morning, I went again to this church to attend the mass for the Immaculate Conception. I am pretty happy that I made it to mass because this would be the first time, I think, that I attended a mass during this obliged holiday. Mass is a necessity for me now that it kinda improved my senses about things.


I've been cutting you always with the person that I wanted to see the most every time I went there and I think it is best for me not to continue the story about this. Haha.. Basta, it's something that is very private and should not be spread throughout the world.


So here it is, some random pics of Binondo Church from its exterior to its interior to to the side doors and many more. =))


Enjoy!!












Piz out!! =))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Litrato ni Juan. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator