Monday, December 7, 2009

My Most Beloved Church of All Time, Binondo Church =)) (v.03)


Welcome back guys.. Well, it's almost 12am here in the Philippines.. Just what you all know, this would be the 3rd of my 5 blog posts about my beloved church of all time, Binondo Church.


Probably by posting a lot of things about Binondo Church, you already knew something about me that I have not opened it up to anyone.


So here's the thing. It's pretty hard when you are at your down fall. I am sure that it's not only me wherein something very heavy is within oneself, I am pretty sure that it also happened to you. This situation happened to me for a lot of times. Aside from my parents who served as my guidance and support, there's this important person that I really trust the most and that is God.


It's pretty tough that you are expecting for something good and when this expectation did not happen, it's very demeaning. But I just like what i said, just recently, that I became closer to God because of an obstacle that I faced and it deals studies.I know it's all me but I prayed really hard for it but it did not changed what I wanted but rather what I expected happened. But even though this tough challenged came to conquer me, I really did became more attached to God that my faith with HIM became stronger than before.


Just like every morning before I go to classes, I always allot a time for praying by going to this beautiful church of Binondo. It kinda gave me a sense of peace that I always wanted to feel every time I am sad or mixed emotions. I am relieved every time I went inside the church that it made me smile..always make me smile.. =))


Here's the set of photos from the main hall of the church where masses are held..Enjoy =))




















Piz out y'all =))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Litrato ni Juan. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator