Sunday, December 6, 2009

My Most Beloved Church of All Time, Binondo Church =)) (v.02)


Well, here's the 2nd of the 5 Blogs about my favorite and beloved church of all time, Binondo Church.


Just like what I previously posted, Binondo church is a pretty marvelous work of creation. Binondo Church has been bombed during the war in Manila when Japanese occupied this territory. So mostly that you can see in the church are rebuilt, but I think the front part bell towers were the original ones. Just like what my dad says, the original one is made of Adobe and now some of its exterior are made of just simple bricks. But still, I admire their historical value. They mean so much to me.


As what everybody knows, the very first saint in the Philippines, San Lorenzo Ruiz served as an altar boy here. I am very proud of what this church contributed not only for the history of the Philippines but also touching every parts of the world.


In connection with the people here,just like what I previously posted about what Monsignor Reyes says every start of his sermon, the kids are adorable. They are in some kind of a community that visits the church every Sunday and they have some assistance. Badly, I don't have any pictures of them because I don;t want to take pictures inside the Church while a mass is going on, for respect. I can only see them during these times, so sorry if I don;t have any. =))


Well, that's it for now, a lot more to tell tomorrow. Here's the second set of my Bindondo Church Pics.. The previous blog is about the exterior of Binondo Church. now, it's about the 2nd part of the church just after its main gate where there's the place for candle lighting and a Crucifixion of the Christ Statue.. Enjoy =))













Piz out!! Nyt y'all =))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Litrato ni Juan. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator