Friday, December 4, 2009

Is it really a Fortune??


Do you really think smokes/cigarettes are a fortune??


Probably yes to some who really owns a company producing cigarettes. Probably yes to some that made this as their livelihood by selling cigarettes on the street. Probably some who really can't give up cigarettes.


Being addicted to this vice is a pretty bad thing, knowing that it gives a lot of negative results not only physically but probably mentally as well.


I really hate smoke especially when I smell them. Just like earlier this morning, I stayed at my tito's sari-sari store. It is unlike before but this time, it made my breathing pretty difficult so I decided to go out and breath some fresh air....???


Probably you can see now in Metro Manila is all smokes, do you think it is a fog because of our cold weather?? Nahh.. I don't think so. The best way to describe: SMOG.. Probably that's what we are seeing brought about by the pollution and cigarette smoking is one of the major contributors.


So the photos are just a brand of cigarette here in the Philippines called Fortune. I really don't think it is a fortune for it does not bring any positive things but the other way around.. =))







Piz out y'all =))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Litrato ni Juan. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator