Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ang Istorya sa Ongpin ( The Ongpin Story XD) !! =))




Have you ever been to China?? Well, we have that here in the Philippines though it's just a street. But if you are there, you could really feel the presence of China for there are a lot of Chinese mestizos there especially every shop that you would see on that street which is mostly owned by them, Chinese. haha


Well, I have a Chinese root in me, 1/4 actually..haha.. I have been going here to this busy street. I think it is now time to reveal the street name which probably guessed it already.. Ongpin it is. It's fun going here for you'll see a lot of attractions especially the people for everyone here is energetic and quite busy.


I guess you'll probably enjoy going here as much as I do as I pass by here everyday!!


Enjoy!! =))









Sorry if I have to post only 1 blog entry for my camera had a problem..waaa.. Pray for me that hopefully, it would be fixed soon. I am glad that i have this Picture bank where I saved my photographs that I would post on my blog entries. Haha..


Piz out y'all =))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Litrato ni Juan. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator