Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Climb!! =))




Just like yesterday, I have been comparing my posts with Movies, this time around, it's about a song. I am pretty sure that everyone here knows what and who sung "The Climb". Yep, I know, she is one of the teen idols, Miley Cyrus but for some she is a bad influence. Peace to all fans out there.


Well, my post contains an image of my friend climbing up a fence wherein I took a shot of it but with a twist. I did focus more on the tree to give the photo an effect that can actually be visually stunning, but I am not saying that it was really stunning. Haha..


I just liked the way the illusion happened.


Enjoy!!=))




Piz out y'all =))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Litrato ni Juan. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator