Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Trees: Night Version!! =))




When we arrived at Sittio Lucia in Bulacan for our seminar, the first thing that my co-AJs noticed was the big dinosaurs when I asked them during our dinner. I wonder at that moment where the dinosaurs could be because the most striking thing that caught my eye was the tree which looks pretty soft, smooth and cotton-like. Haha


So, here in this entry, you could see the images of the trees that I took during the night. You could see trees having their reflection. Well, the light made the shots really interesting. I just loved the trees and how they are very green.


Enjoy!! =))






Piz out y'all =))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Litrato ni Juan. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator