Saturday, January 2, 2010

We have 2 HANDS!! =))



Why do we have these hands? And yes, they are very important probably one of the most important gifts that God has ever given us. And we should be very thankful also of the everyday gifts that God always gives us and most of it were a surprise, admit it!! Haha.. =))


Here on this blog entry, I took pictures as I walk the crowdy place of Quiapo. Though it was chaotic, I still enjoyed it because I am used to this number of crowds since I was a kid. Haha. So the pcitures show what are the uses of hands of different people that we can find on the streets of Quiapo, Manila.


Enjoy!! =))









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Litrato ni Juan. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator