Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Strand!! =))




A single strand = SAD!! Well, that's how I see when I looked at this image that I took. It was just a different feeling being alone in your life knowing that almost everyone have left you alone. But this image also depicts on how we can stand on our own selves without the help of others. Well, we need their help at first but in the long-run we must all understand that our lives must go and grow to its fullest for life is really short.


There was not that much of elements that you can see here on the picture and the subject was so center but I really loved the message that I can see here.!!


Enjoy!! =))





Piz out y'all =))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Litrato ni Juan. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator