Monday, January 4, 2010

The Emotion!! =))



Whew!! Wow, we had our classes today and it was fun but not that fun like a vacation, wherein I needed it so much to pursue my hobby which is you obviously know. Haha.


Well, I would not make that much of a "kwento" for this day for I need to do some school stuff for tomorrow. Busy na at this early time of the year. Argghh.. This picture depicts my co-AJ ( Accountancy Journal), Kuya Lenard on a bus wherein I think it showed so much emotion especially with the help of the light that made it better.


This was a candid shot that made more interesting on what was going on in his mind at this point. Haha. Peace Kuya Lenard!! =))


Enjoy!! =))





Piz out y'all =))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Litrato ni Juan. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator