Saturday, January 9, 2010

Color UP (v.04): Simple Things!! =))


This is my 4th blog entry of the series, Color UP!! Haha.. Just like what I explained about my past color up entries, a single object is focused than the rest.


A lot adores every good things that come their way, but for me, not all of the good things that came my way were pleasant for it has consequences. Sometimes, we must have every positive things in our lives but do we really need all of those because in the end, you'll realize that some of it must be left untouched so that more good notes would come our way.


I think, it is better to see more the simple things than all of those extravagant and good things. Simple is peace. Peace is Life.


Enjoy!! =))






Piz out y'all =))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Litrato ni Juan. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator