Tuesday, January 12, 2010

This Way Please!! =))




It usually happen to me to follow things that I think I should go to by looking at signs for I have no plans really on where to go. I think it is better that way, to follow or just move with the flow of your feet no matter where it takes you and for sure it will be for the best.


It is funny how certain things that I really wanted keeps on coming back on my mind. For sure those things or "PERSON" are worth remembering =))

Just like the photos below, you would see a sign showing the way to Exit. Well, sometimes, you must be able to find the exit point in a situation though it would be very sad but if you think this would be just right then you must follow it.


Enjoy!! =))




Piz out y'all =))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Litrato ni Juan. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator