Monday, January 11, 2010

The Path!! =))



Just like these past few days, everything that I posted was a bout peacefulness and relaxation. Well, especially this day, this was the day that I can call peace for we had our Recollection. This recollection was very special for this would be the last one for our college life. =((

It's up to us now to do things our way in dealing with ourselves and specially to God. I am just glad of every things that God have given me for my past 18 years of existence. Probably there were some things that should not have happened but I did not regret any decisions I made.

I just want peace with the environment and to everyone else. Peace!!

So in the following pictures, you will see leaves making a path along the edges of the water.

Enjoy!! =))









Piz out y'all =))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Litrato ni Juan. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator