Friday, January 15, 2010

LV = Love!! =))




L-O-V-E.. Love makes the world go round as if it lifts you up and float up like..like..as light as a leaf.. haha..just like here on my photo where love really floats.. =))


Love is such a wide theme to explain and it's hard to give others what they should feel about love for they hold their own fate especially if love is in the talks.


Going back to the photograph, I took this at a pool again. Haha.. I positioned the 2 leaves and placed them on a heart shape( well, it looks more of a v)..haha.. Then I put my other hand out then made a letter L to form a shortcut word for love which is LV..


Enjoy!! =))




Piz out y'all =))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Litrato ni Juan. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator