Saturday, January 2, 2010

Opposites!! =))


Does it ever happen to you that you did something totally opposites than what you were suppose to do. For example, instead of going to the men's C.R., you entered instead the women's C.R. . I know it was pretty embarrassing because me myself have done that many times unintentionally. Haha..


There were also a lot of things that I have done that instead of doing the job, I will do the other one instead. Hayyz.. I think that's life is all about. There are things that must be done on a weird note or must be done first than what you think would be the right one. Haha.


So here's the picture that I took with my photographer buddies on our org, Innah(the only girl in the set) and Michael & Levi(on the second picture) wherein I asked them to go to a comfort room but with a twist for they would go in a different gender. Haha. But the kids on the 1st picture was just accidental for two kids entered to ask their mom, I think. Enjoy =))




Piz out y'all =))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Litrato ni Juan. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator