Saturday, January 2, 2010

Cuckoroo-cokoo: A Chicken's Story!! =))



Chickens are well known, especially in the morning. They are the ones that mostly, especially those in the provinces/farms, wakes people up. It sounds pretty annoying if it was continuous but it kinda reminds me of how a simple and normal life would be.


Chickens, Chickens, Chickens!! Nothing but chickens!! Haha..I believe that in this world, life must be like the chickens at certain times. They have the ability to wake up early and to do their "duty". haha.. And I am not that type of person, before I think. And as part of my new year's resolution, I would do my very best to be attentive and on time.


Chickens are part of our lives!! Enjoy =))






Piz out y'all =))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Litrato ni Juan. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator