Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Trees: Morning Version!! =))



Just like what I have showed you last night, this post contains now pictures of trees which were photograph when the sun was high in the sky. Well, with the help of the sun, the colors of the tree became more vivid and alive. It showed the true color of what trees would really look like.


In this post, there were some variations of trees that I photographed, not only those trees that were very smooth and cotton-like which I showed you yesterday. Haha.. Though, most of the set of images here were those types of tree. Haha..


I just loved photographing nature but nothing beats People Photography for me. Peace =))


Enjoy!! =))









Piz out y'all =))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Litrato ni Juan. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator